Monday, June 8, 2015

Did I mention We Have a New Grandbaby?

See, this is all the more reason for me to spend a little more time updating things around here.  On our daughter Roxanne's birthday, two Sunday's ago, she had the best kind of birthday party of all, and the happy surprise was Amelia Rose.
Is this not just the cutest thing ever?  That right there is what we like to call milk drunk.

And speaking of drunk - we took Amelia with us for a family trip to the liquor store.  I know, that's usually the first thing you think of when you have a two week old.
Anyway, while there, we ran into Sean Elliott, former Spurs star and my favorite NBA commentator.  He was only too happy to pose with the newest little Spurs fan.  That's Roxanne holding Amelia; Sean is the tall one.

4 comments:

MsBelinda said...

What a cutie pie! Congratulations to the proud grandparents as well as the parents :)

Lucky baby already has a picture with one of the most popular Spurs players...Mr. Memorial Day Miracle shot himself!

Keith Alan K said...

Super cute! Congrats to everyone.

mojosalsa said...

Awesomeness. Congrats!!

JACKIESUE said...

how did I lose contact with your blog? glad I found it again..I thought you had quit blogging..
I love that smile on her face....