Sunday, December 22, 2013

My Daily Deer...

We have the camera on a tree facing the back fence just to see what sort of activity goes on out there.  I love it when we get some daytime shots of the little ones.
Que cute!
And they are busy at night there too.  Sometimes, you have to wonder why the deer stay on the other side of the fence.
Well, they don't!
Caught in the act!  We've been pretty lucky so far.  None of the plants we have seem to interest the deer.
Or it could be the Little Kitty is on patrol and keeping them honest.

1 comment:

The Odd Essay said...

Don't know how I missed your in the past, but am enjoying catching up on your blogs. We use game cameras too, and have had some really great results. One of my favorites was of a black bear mauling the camera... a real "up close and personal" shot of his claws! And guns.. I'm not sure where Natalia, TX is, but Bill bought his 9mm Ruger at Cabela's in Ft Worth. It has too much kick for me but he likes it. Now that I've found your blog I hope to read lots more.