Friday, February 15, 2013

Chocolate Rubio...

I am so sick of politics that I didn't even take a minute to watch the recent State of the Union address by Mr. Obama, much less the response from Mr. Rubio.  But even if you avoid all manner of wasteful TV airtime devoted to politicians yammering on about stuff they don't really believe, you would have to be buried under a rock not to have heard about an ill-fated water break during an on air rebuttal recently.

Oh, and you know I am a huge fan of Tay Zonday, the guy who got YouTube famous with Chocolate Rain.  So, I had this bright idea and quickly commissioned the talents of one of the more Photoshop-savvy kids in the office named Matt.  I assure you he accomplished this on his personal time, not taxpayer hours.
livingouthere.blogspot.com
Feel free to share it with your friends...