Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Fence Update: Mostly Done...

Just a quick post to add a few more pictures to the fence project.
 I took down the old privacy fence and removed the posts so I can recycle them.  Recycle is code for, I'm not buying new posts when I can use the old ones.
 I finished up the fencing and built gates for the side and back.  The dogs were not happy when I cut off their quick access from running back and forth.
 And we planted a mess of Plumbago along the side.  We'll see if the Plumbagos can get going without the dogs attempting to dig them up.  I'm sure Eva will have an eye on the situation.