Sunday, March 4, 2012

Easy Riders...

It is not uncommon to find motorcyclists brandishing the colors of a particular club around here. They usually have a nice leather vest with patches identifying affiliation, not unlike what you might see on a favorite show of ours, Son's of Anarchy.  We have our share of Bandidos and various veterans groups who do a lot of charity work in conjunction with their enjoyment of riding. When I happened upon this pair tooling along Southwest Military Drive the other day, I didn't immediately see any colors to identify a particular organization, of course as I moved closer it became obvious.
Clearly,. these are Dos Gorditos.

Thank you, I'll be here all week.

2 comments:

YELLOWDOG GRANNY said...

when willie and waylon had the outlaw concert at the steiner ranch I lived there and worked at the lodges and we sold them ice beer, etc..while they were building the stands and stage..some where on the grounds I found a wallet, full of money and id etc..I saw it belonged to vic the vp of the austin chapter of the bandido's..so I found him and gave it to him..he said there was over 2 grand there and tried to give me some money and I said no just glad it was me and not some other yoyo..so he gave me his bandido card with his name on it..and signed it..he said bandido's gave out the cards all the time but if they signed it with their name it meant something to other bandido's and if I was ever in a jam and there were brothers around to show them the card and say'I'm not a C(fill in letters) and Vic said to take care of me..I said yeah, I don't think that's going to happen..and luckily I never needed it.but I still have the card, just in case.

MsBelinda said...

Lol, los gorditos :D