Tuesday, October 25, 2011

There Goes the DQ...

My son was in town this weekend for a visit and had a hankerin' for a Blizzard from Dairy Queen.  I had to go gas-up my truck at the HEB, so I thought we could slip into the drive-thru and grab him one.
When we got there, we found that the DQ was closed!  What the?
Yesterday, we drove by and found the entire place was rubble.  The DQ is moving to a new location, I think over by the new hotel being built off I-35 northbound in Lytle

Hurry! We need a Blizzard!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Their new motto is "Kids! Scream until Daddy stops!" which is odd to me. Seems like the million moms (or however many there really are) that got Schweddy Balls removed from stores would have a field day with this. Hope you get your blizzard soon. I love the Snickers kind.